So I swear this will not be a Palin-hater blog. I do hope, however, that people in the Lower 48 don't automatically think all Alaskan women are like Sarah Palin. In fact, many of us shudder at the thought of being thought of in the same stream of consciousness as Palin.
As for me, I am nowhere near conservative. When I open my door and look out, I can't even see the edge of conservative. I do believe in freedom of choice and gay rights.
Aside from my dislike of Palin's views, I have many other interests and opinions to share, some focused, some random.
Through it all, I'll try to keep everything light. Sometimes I can get a little passionate about certain ideas, but I'll try to stay centered through it all.
Oh, and food. There will be food. I do love cooking, and my husband loves to eat. I'll try to keep it healthy, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment